Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Back, I Am..!

Hi there, how have you been? I have been surviving, good. A lot of things happened in last 3 months. As usual, mostly good and some not all that good.. These happenings along with babies' summer vacation and house guests have kept me busy.

In these three months, home like blog, have been kind of neglected. So one of these days, I pulled up so called clichéd socks and started finding my home and my blog. I have been able to spend some time on home and blog for last few days, hope it continues. The love shown on the home is reflected in some corners of my home. Here are some corners for you to see.




See you soon, have great mid-week guys!
 

5 comments:

My Art @ Home Studio said...

Welcome back:)

padmamanasa said...

Thanks Manjula! Thanks fir dropping in!

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

Glad to have you back. Looking forward to see some eye candies :)

Vasudha Somayaji said...

Good to see u back manasa

Aurea Blue Pottery said...

Great blog! Amazing collection of decor items and very beautifully displayed every time. Loving all of your posts!! Keep it up!

Followers